Thank you all for the kind words and support on our first episode, it's really appreciated and it makes us even more excited to share episode 2 with you.
Today we talk about life away from the keyboard and Phil's love for basketball, utility based CSS, JAMstacks, developing on Windows 10 and much more. Phil challenges Jack to name the founding dates of tech companies in this episode's game and our Catch of the Day discusses things we had wrong about programming at the start of our careers and what we've learned since.
As always you'll find links to everything mentioned down below and please share your thoughts, topic suggestions and feedback with us on Twitter:
- RefactoringUI Book
- TypeScript Fundamentals O'Reilly
- Monica Lent: 7 absolute truths I unlearned as a junior developer
- Jack's post: Things I was wrong about when I started programming
- CSS Tricks: JAMstack? More like SHAMstack
- Lara Hogan: Resilient Management
- Julie Zhuo: The Making of a Manager
- Windows blog: Announcing WSL 2